A personal information manager named Microsoft outlook has the primary functions as an email application and comes with other features like managing the calendar, task manager, note-taking, journal, and web browsing. The application is very solid and there are instances in which the issues can occur and in the latest installment, there are many ways of using the troubleshooting ways to solve the outlook stuck on the loading profile. HOW TO FIX THE OUTLOOK STUCK ON THE LOADING PROFILE ISSUE?
Any issues with the device can be solved by contacting the technical team and they are happy to address the concerns. Many people recently have registered complaints about outlook 365 stuck on the loading profile issue. The ways to resolve the issue are mentioned below-
How Do I Fix Outlook 2016 Loading Profile?
Before undertaking any of the mentioned troubleshooting ways to solve this issue it is advised to restart the device entirely as this action would entirely refresh the operating system while removing any temporary data. Any corrupt or potentially corrupt data will be removed from the operating system which might be the cause of the issue.
HOW TO FIX THE OUTLOOK STUCK ON THE LOADING PROFILE ISSUE? Many factors are responsible for the issue which can range from the corrupted profile to a glitch in the application. The various troubleshooting ways that can help in solving this problem are-
1. Using Outlook As An Administrator
One of the most important things to do is to use outlook as an administrator by right-clicking on Outlook.exe and then clicking on the Run as administrator option. After performing this step the user needs to check if the issue is solved or it persists.
2. Disabling The Compatibility Preferences
To do this step the user has to perform certain steps-
1. Go to the folder where the application was installed and then right-click to select the properties.
2. In the compatibility tab, run the program by unchecking the box and then apply to confirm the selection. C
After this, the user has to check if the outlook stuck on processing or if outlook loading profile stuck issue continues to pop up and trouble them.
3. Restarting Navigation Panel
1. The user needs to close the Outlook application completely if it is in use,
2. After this they need to press the Windows key +R and type “Outlook.exe/resetnavpane” and hit the “Enter” button,
3. This will cause the application to run in its default state and the navigation panel can then be easily found.
Then the user is expected to check if the issue still exists or it is resolved.
4. How To Open My Outlook?
Many users have asked this question because they want to understand how the Outlook application can be opened in a safe mode. To do this the user needs to follow the steps mentioned below-
1. Close the application if it is opened up completely,
2. Press the Windows + R key and type in the panel that appears “Outlook.exe/safe”.
3. After doing this press enter and the safe mode will be launched.
4. After doing this step the user might need to confirm their profile and then proceed further.
5. They can select the file tab and click on the options,
6. In the Add-ins tab. The drop-down menu can be expanded and then managed.
7. The Add-ins option has to be selected and then the box next to it needs to be unchecked.
8. Close the application and then restart it all over again.
Even if after performing all these steps the problem is not solved, the user can return to File> Options>Add-ins and then re-enable them one by one. This will help in finding out which of the add-ins is causing the trouble.
5. Repairing The Data File
To do this the process is mentioned below-
1. Close the application and go to the program files in the C drive.
2. Within the program files look for SCANPST.exew through the search box in the right corner.
3. Double click on it and browse the entire path of the PST file. Usually, the default location is in the documents and after that, the start button is to be pressed.
4. As the process gets completed the user will be shown a dialogue box with the inconsistencies in the application. A backup of all those files needs to be generated before repairing them and then the repairing process can start.
After the process gets completed, check if the issue continues to exist.
6. Creating A New Profile
Sometimes the issue comes when the profile of the user is not in proper working conditions and in such cases the user needs to make a new profile. To do this they need to close the application initially. After this, the “Windows +R “ key is to be pressed, and then “control mlcfg32.cpl” has to be typed.
After doing this and pressing the enter button a show profile option appears and in that the add button is to be pressed. A new profile can be generated and the name of the user and their email account is required, All the necessary credentials have to be filled and the account will be configured.
Once the account is entirely configured the user can make the default choice as the main window and then select the newly made profile. Clicking on the Apply button helps to save the preferences of the user.
This step would most probably resolve the issue but it is advised to check the working of the application.
The above-mentioned steps can also be used to solve the “How do I fix a loading profile in Outlook 2010?” problem for the people who are using the older version of the application. If these steps do not work the user can contact the technical team of Microsoft and it is free of cost. Every query message that is sent is read and acknowledged by the team and they try and solve the problem as early as possible.