AMD Radeon is a brand that is used for computing products because of the presence of graphics processing units and it allows the consumers to play their desired games. The tool that helps in managing the graphic card is the AMD Radeon settings. This allows the users to fine-tune the graphics cards to ensure smooth gameplay. HOW TO SOLVE THE AMD RADEON SETTINGS WON’T OPEN ISSUE?
Many people complain about the “amd radeon settings won’t open” issue and this has been a major cause of the decreasing popularity of the system. This is a solid tool in terms of its presence but there are many instances in which the user might face an issue with it. Another issue that frequently comes up and the users have a complaint about it is amd radeon settings missing which can be solved through a series of troubleshooting solutions.
How To Fix The AMD SettingsNot Opening Up Issue?
Before doing the steps that may solve the troubleshooting solutions it is best to refresh the entire device and restarting the computer. This simple step sometimes does wonders while solving the issue and people do not pay attention to this. Sometimes the radeon settings and driver do not match and this can be a cause of the settings not opening up during playing the games and restarting the device may help to resolve the issue.
Many different factors cause the particular issue ranging right from the presence of some corrupted graphic cards or the drivers to using an outdated software version. Some of the troubleshooting steps that are recommended which may be able to solve the issue are mentioned below-
1. Rolling The Graphics Card Diver
Sometimes the issue comes up and people complain about the amd drivers not updating and of even after updating the issue continues to persist then the user should check the driver thoroughly and then check again. If it still doesn’t work the user might have to aww and wait till another driver is updated and is released. HOW TO SOLVE THE AMD RADEON SETTINGS WON’T OPEN ISSUE?
1.The user has to type in the search bar and select from the available list “Device manager” and click the first option and then type “devmgmt. MSC” in the box and then run it by pressing OK.
2. Press the display adapters and click on the graphic cards and uninstall the device.
3. Any dialogues that come up need to be confirmed and wait for the process to complete itself.
4. Search the graphic card driver and click on search in the operating system.
5. All the available drivers will appear and one needs to make sure that they fill in the required entry and click on the download button. If in the amd radeon settings no update button is found then download the button through a search box and save it permanently on the computer and follow the instruction to install the updated drive and settings.
Open the settings all over again and check if the issue was resolved or it persists.
2. Edit The Registry Settings
If the driver version and the settings version do not match then radeon settings host application won’t work and there is a possibility that the error occurs. To fix this some changes need to be made in the registry which is mentioned below-
1. Open the editor window and type “regedit” in the search bar.
2. Go to the key and navigate the left pane.
3. Click on the key and locate the entry and click on the modify option from the context menu.
4. In the edit window change the value to zero and apply all the necessary changes.
5. Using the task manager kill all of the AMD-related procedures and open the task manager utility.
6. Click on the details at the bottom part and expand the task manager to search for the related processed. They are usually located in the background processes. Select the task option from the lower part.
7. Relaunch the AMD Radeon settings.
After following all these steps check if the issue is solved and if it persists try out the other troubleshooting solutions.
Install The Updated Version Of The Windows
Sometimes one needs to solve a problem with amd/ati video driver and when none of the above-mentioned steps work the user might have to update the version of windows. Open the start menu and click on the settings and update option to update the windows. If any updates are available then the user needs to download and install them and if the PC is already up to date then it means that all the applications and operating systems in the device are already updated and are available.
In older versions of windows sometimes the catalyst control center won’t open windows 7 and to resolve such issues a different set of troubleshooting solutions are to be followed. Just updating the applications and the operating system may resolve many existing issues in the device that the user was not even aware of the problems.
AMD Radeon is a very popular computing brand for the proper working of the devices and allows all the users to play games smoothly and manages both the device and the graphics card. This ensures that the settings of the device are up to date so as to ensure the smooth functioning of the game that is played via the brand.
Everything has some issues associated with it and though AMD Radeon is one of the most feasible and efficient tools available in the market sometimes the user has complained about the existence of certain issues with the functioning and the technical team has also agreed to the problems. They have been working to resolve the issue and provide a long-term solution to the problem but until then the troubleshooting solutions that are mentioned below can work temporarily and easily to resolve the issue.
Read More: HOW TO WAVE ON FACEBOOK?