Spellbreak is like PUBG if it was developed by Avatar, as the Last Air bender universe looked like the Breath of wild and League of Legends had a child. The game is pretty cool as it features one of the deepest combos of any game out there. The SPELLBREAK COMBOS have one of the best Battle Royals ever made.
It was recently launched as a free-to-play game on PS4, Xbox, Nintendo, and all others. It has full crossplay support and is hitting the stride with an extended beta period.
To understand the incredibly complex combo system, play out some of the spellbreak best combos that come in. This article will give details of the best gauntlet combo to run and all the other questions related to the combos which can generate effective results in the game.
WHAT IS THE SPELLBREAK COMBOS TIER LIST?
The spellbreak combos tier list consists of various types of spellbreak combos like Fire, Ice, Stone, Wind, Toxic, Lightning, and the best combos in the game. The combinations of all of these are also mentioned in the article.
All of these spellbreak combos help the player to play well in the game and complete all the basic requirements with the minimum effort.
WHAT ARE THE BEST SPELLBREAK COMBOS WITH ICE?
Some of the spellbreak best combos with ice that help in the game are mentioned below. The Frost Gauntlet is oriented towards sniping and the primary spell can be held to create a unique zoom effect.
The Ice Lance creates Ice puddles that impact the fitting and reduce friction to cause slippage. The sorcery is a large AOE stun cast around the player which works as a hard CC disengage.
- Ice Lance + Flame Wall/Puddles– The Ice Lance shots will extinguish the flame wall unit or the Puddle.
- Ice Lance + Fireball– Both the Lances and Fireballs cancel each other out of contact and create steam.
- Ice Lance +Toxic Cloud– If a person gets hit by an Ice Lance directly the toxic cloud gets frozen into a large ice block. It can further be exploded or electrified.
- Ice Lance + Boulderfall– The boulders hit with an ice lance and become icebergs that explode and leave mist upon impact.
- Ice/Water/Steam Puddles + Lightning– Ice, Steam, or Water puddles when hit by lightning get electrified and create small AOE shocks.
WHAT ARE THE SPELLBREAK THUNDER BREAKER COMBOS?
Before a player decides to enter the Spellbreak’s arena of chaos, one of the six elemental classes has to be chosen and it grants the player a gauntlet. The thunder breaker combos are effective offensively and can be used to deflect or neutralize enemy attacks.
If the player synergizes with their team effectively then they can achieve better results than take more than three types of spells to create. For instance, hitting the ice with a fireball can create steam when electrified properly. The fire tornadoes can be toxified which creates a vertical explosion.
These interactions sometimes seem a lot to memorize but learning these thunder breaker spellbreak combos is essential to survive long enough to eliminate the competition. Forming the strategies that will enable the user to play the game while surviving is essential and can be done with the help of combos.
WHAT ARE THE FIRE AND LIGHTNING COMBINATIONS IN SPELLBREAK?
There are many fire and lightning combination which can create a lot of violence and action in the game. Fire is as fire does and it means that the AOE explosions and burning can cause the standard issue.
The Flame wall is a crowd control-oriented wall of flame that erupts horizontally. Some of the fire combos which can be used in the game are-
- Fireball +Ice Puddles– The fireballs cause the ice puddles to melt when they come in contact. It also leaves behind the short-lived steamed puddles.
- Fireball + Toxic Cloud- The fireballs ignite the clouds into explosions of Dragonfire that cause significant damage.
- Fireball + Boulderfall– The fireballs can also ignite the boulders and create meteors that explode and create flame puddles.
- Fireball + Tornado– The fireballs clip the AOE pull of the Tornado and have their flightpath altered and directly set it ablaze and create a tornado.
- Flamewall + Toxic shots– The flame puddles when struck by shots becomes Dragonfire that deals substantial damage upon contact.
- Flame puddles +Shock waves– The shockwaves pass through the puddles and leave a fire trail that creates puddles within the waves.
Lightning has more tactical debuff support which supports the playstyle with a lower skill floor than other styles. The primary lightning bolt style can be upgraded which causes continuous damage. It is an intuitive AOE called the lightning strike and continuously shocks the players.
- Lightning bolt + Ice/water/steam– The ice, water, steam, or toxic puddles get electrified on contact with the lightning and sock the players within a 10 m radius.
- Lightning bolt + Toxic spray– The toxic spray projectiles struck with lightning get the resultant puddles electrified.
- Lightning bolt + Toxic cloud projectiles– The projectiles absorb lightning and electrify a 10 m radius upon contact.
- Lightning strike + Toxic cloud– Once the cloud is activated it can be electrified with any lightning and shock the player with a 10 m AOE.
- Lightning bolt + Tornado– The Ice lances, toxic sprays do not affect the lightning and upon a direct hit with any of these the players are pulled in a shock.
- Lightning strike + Wind shear– The wind shears are electrified by lightning and afflict the players.
- Lightning strike + Flame wall– The flame walls act as a lightning bolt when the latter is cast.
WHAT IS THE BEST GAUNTLET IN SPELLBREAK?
Many players of the game often ask “What is the best gauntlet in Spellbreak?” and the answer to the question is mentioned below. Honestly, there is no best gauntlet combo but many bad combos are present.
These include the stone/lightning combos or the fire and ice combos which are suited for very specific situations. Elemental systems anyway tend to work like the tier list and when different elements come to play together that is when one counters the other.
A player might find a straightforward combo that is very appealing and it might be easier to understand. Another player might enjoy the high skilled capabilities and will work with experimentation. A few recommendations are still mentioned below-
- Fire + Stone– The flame wall provides some light defense and the soft CC while letting the player blast
- people with stone moves. It is easy in comparison to AOE bombardment.
- Ice + Toxic– Ice gives the ability to pick off the players from a distance and with the unparalleled ability in Ice lance gives the close-up a wide end power.
- Fire + Toxic– This offense runs both fire and toxic and lets the player create a ton of Dragonfire in the blink of an eye. It does not offer any real utility beyond a well-positioned flame wall.
- Wind + Ice– This is the most elusive build-out in the game and massively boosts its mobility and consistency.
- Wind + Lightning– Wind provided the necessary mobility and a steady CC source while lightning helps in depuffing the enemies with a shock that is hard enough to be absorbed.
These are some of the gauntlet spellbreak combos which can be used in the game and are hard to avoid.
YOUTUBE SPELLBREAK COMBOS
Since a lot of people move to YouTube to look for the combos that can help them in the game these are ranked according to user preference. The list of the best-ranked YouTube spellbreak combos are mentioned below-
- Fire and Toxic – Dragon breath
- Toxic and Ice
- Fire and wind
- Wind and lightning
- Ice and lightning
- Fire and stone
These are some of the combos which have been mentioned in the YouTube videos of the game as the players might have found these combos efficient. There are many different ways in which these combos can be used in the game.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS THE BEST LOADOUT IN SPELLBREAK?
The stone shape is considered the best loadout in spell break because of its tremendous power and simplicity. The toxicologist and conduit are also dished out as causing an intense amount of damage if one can master all of its abilities. Both of these are close-range classes.
WHAT ARE all THE SPELLS IN SPELLBREAK?
The various spells that are included in spellbreak are Ice lance- Lightning strike, electrify water, stream water, puddles, and blocks of ice. The lightning bolt is a shocking player through grants and shocks them immunity for 5 seconds.
WHAT ARE THE RUNES OF MAGIC CLASS COMBOS?
In every game, certain combos are more preferable to others and the goal is to get all of these combos on a single list. The magic class combos include-
- Champion, which appears to be a good tank that excels at AOE Ing.
- Champion/Priest has a little value to add to a party that can barely heal and can do good damage.
- Rogue has more to offer than the normal champion, and there are many elites worth mentioning.
- Warlock excels in only 1 physical defence and the class combos allow them to achieve the maximum PDF in the game.
There have been many comparisons between the scathing mage vs burning spell weave and a lot of people have put up their opinions about each of these. It depends on the user preference.
This article aims to target and cover all the points which can be used to play the game efficiently. The various mentioned spellbreak combos help the user to understand the game.
Read More- How To Watch Netflix Movie On Zoom Meeting